As the operating time of the computerized quilting embroidery machine continues to increase, many problems are prone to occur under normal circumstances. Therefore, we should pay attention to the reasonable maintenance of the computerized quilting embroidery machine in daily life to maintain its good working environment.
The working environment of computerized quilting embroidery machine includes two aspects: physical environment and electrical environment. The former refers to environmental temperature, humidity, smoke and dust pollution, vibration, and impact; the latter refers to static electricity, power line noise, and radio frequency interference. If the environmental factors are ignored, the system may malfunction.
1. Ambient temperature and humidity of the computer quilting embroidery machine: The computer does not require high temperature and humidity. As long as the operator feels comfortable in the environment, the computer can adapt. If the temperature is too low, some parts may not work properly, this is not a computer failure; if the temperature is too high, the computer will have difficulty in dissipating heat, and the components will
Misoperation occurs due to heat; the relative temperature varies with different geographical locations. Too dry air may cause static electricity accumulation and damage integrated circuits, which is detrimental to humans and machines. Too much humid air will cause the chips inside the computer to oxidize and corrode, resulting in defective contactors or short circuits.
2. Ventilation: The computer has certain requirements for ventilation. The place where the computer is placed should be well ventilated and smoothly dissipate heat.
3. Dust-proof: The environment of the machine room is the main factor to ensure the normal operation of the machine. There must be certain dust-proof equipment, such as dust-absorbing equipment, slippers, and cover.
Equipment such as keyboards and floppy drives require a clean environment with little dust. After the keyboard is tried out, it can be covered with a plastic cover. The floppy drive can be cleaned regularly with a cleaning disk, or you can open the floppy drive to clean it directly (the effect is better), but do not damage the head. There is dust on the monitor, which can be removed with a soft cloth. Remember not to use a damp cloth to remove dust when the computer is working. In addition, you can also open the case shell and use a brush and vacuum cleaner to remove the internal dust. When the computer is not working, cover the host and the display with a hood cloth. (Note: There must be a computer system engineer or a person who can operate and use the case to open the case)
4. Power line noise and radio frequency interference: When other heavy loads are connected to the power grid, such as electric shocks, it will cause fluctuations or spikes in the power supply voltage-surge voltage. Excessive spike voltages will damage the computer. Note that there should be no heavy load in the power grid connected to the computer, and the computer host must be well grounded. (If the voltage is unstable, the user needs to purchase a 3KV stabilized power supply by himself): Sometimes radio frequency interference or even the electromagnetic waves emitted by the mobile phone can cause interference to the system or cause the system to deadlock. Changing the computer placement direction may solve the problem. The best way is to use a good shield grounding.
5. Do not switch the computer quilting machine frequently: the current generated by the switch is much larger than that during stable operation. Frequent switching will cause local heating up too fast or system overload, thus reducing the life, if you need to leave the machine for a long time, in order to reduce power consumption And to protect the screen, the display contrast and brightness should be reduced.