What are the characteristics of quilting machine tools compared to traditional textile products?
1. The core and surface of the quilted quilt are combined by hand quilting or computer quilting, and cannot be separated, otherwise it will not be a "quilted" product. When washing, it is generally sufficient to wash in ordinary washing machines.
2. The quilting embroidery machine products produced by regular manufacturers are washed, sand washed and dried before leaving the factory. After this process, the quilt is soft, durable, and has a three-dimensional effect. The cotton does not ball after use. No knots, no clumps, etc.
3. When the quilting machine is washed and dried by washing and sand washing, it is equipped with washing standard production and landmark ingredients and the main standard. These standard quilts have been washed and sand washed and dried together, so they look a little wrinkled. But the quilt is definitely brand new.
4. The quilted embroidered bedding of hand-built construction is not as uniform as that of Ji Gong, but in today's increasingly expensive labor, the price of these hand-made quilts is naturally extraordinary.
5. Disconnection detection function: when disconnection, the system will stop automatically.
6. Land use rate: The computer quilting machine occupies a small area, but the quilting size is large.
7. Thinness adjustment function: to adjust different thicknesses, you can adjust the depth of quilting according to relevant instructions.
8. Pattern storage function: the computer quilting machine disk can store the pattern for a long time, and the user can choose to add the pattern according to the needs. Its operation is simple, convenient and fast.
9. Set line step function: strong reliability, uniform line step, and the pattern is not easy to deform.
10. Power-off memory function: When the power is cut off or cut off during the operation, or when the quilting machine (needle or thread) has a problem and needs to be stopped, the computerized quilting machine can automatically and quickly follow the pattern movement route Fast forward or rewind the route.