您好，Nantong Yirui Textile Machinery Co., Ltd.网站欢迎您！
With the development of active control skills and the widespread application of computers, as well as the combination of electronic skills, the computer-controlled active fabric cutting system is gradually replacing traditional manual operations, making integration and operational stability higher and higher, Come stronger. The automatic cutting machine is a mechatronics product with high technical content. It contains the most advanced mechanical skills, computer and information processing skills, system skills, active control skills, sensing and detection skills, servo transmission skills, and its mechanical structure is messy. The movement speed is extremely fast. In the 1980s, the American company Gerber and the French company Lectra developed the earliest computer marker system. Since then, automatic cutting skills have entered a period of rapid development.
The automatic cutting machine has high requirements for protection and maintenance due to its advanced, messy, and highly intelligent characteristics, and presents a messy fault. Based on the example of the Vector Auto MP9 automatic cutting machine from Lectra, France used in the factory (see Figure 1), how to maintain and repair it is described, hoping to help improve the understanding of the active cutting machine and ensure the maximum utilization rate of the equipment.
The protection work is divided into daily, weekly, every 100h, every 250h, every 500h... every 4000h protection, regular inspection, cleaning, maintenance, protection, according to the use of parts, it is decided whether to replace.
Cutting head protection
The cutting head is the unit that performs the cutting terminal action (Figure 2). The contents to be protected every day are:
(1) Use compressed air to blow the dust on the pressure plate of the cutter, clean the oil with a soft cloth, if necessary, replace the pressure plate edge and spiral cable, because excessive wear of the pressure plate edge may cause the pressure foot to loosen, which may cause the cylinder to break When replacing the edge of the pressure plate, pay attention to the direction of the spiral guide rail when the pressure plate is released from the rotating bracket;
(2) Check the wear condition of the cutter. When the effective width of the cutter is smaller than the set width, it must be replaced, otherwise it will cause deformation of the fabric; pay attention to the penetration of the cutter when replacing, if the cutter penetrates the bristle brick too deeply, it will cause premature damage to the bristle brick. The cutting quality problem will be presented on the last layer;
(3) Clean and lubricate the cutter guide. Check the position of the cutter lifting shock absorber to prevent the phenomenon of excessively long up and down vibration period of the cutter, and the phenomenon that the cutter is broken when the position is lower;
(4) Check the wear condition of the sharpening belt and the sharpening cable, clean the dust on the sharpener arm and the sharpener pivot, and check the condition of the central sharpening guide rail and the working gap.
Protection of beams
The beam frame is the carrier for the movement of the cutting head. The contents to be protected every day:
(1) Check whether the sealing and pressing plates on both sides of the cutting area X are intact, there is no air leakage, and the front and rear comb plates are not broken or twisted;
(2) Blow the beam frame with compressed air, clean the cutting head guide rail with a soft cloth, check the status of the X-axis and Y-axis transmission cable belts, and lubricate the X- and Y-direction cutting head moving guides;
(3) Check the damage of the bristle bricks to ensure that there are no pits that cause the knife to break;
(4) Check the condition of the pinion gear of the beam frame and ensure that the comb teeth are not bent or deformed;
(5) Check the wear condition of the belt to ensure that there is no crack, deformation or distortion.
Control cabinet protection
The control cabinet is the central control center. The contents to be protected every day are:
(1) Vacuum inlet and outlet grille. There are 6 filter grids in the cutting system. There are two grids on each side cover. Loosen the grids from the grid base to remove dust; two of them are equipped with filters, and the filters must also remove dust;
(2) Use a blower to remove the dust on the bracket, clean or replace the system box filter.
8 31, 2020
9 24, 2020