您好，Nantong Yirui Textile Machinery Co., Ltd.网站欢迎您！
The basic maintenance of the computer part of the computerized quilting embroidery machine
The computerized quilting embroidery machine tends to present various problems with the extension of its use time. Therefore, we must pay attention to the reasonable maintenance of the computerized quilting embroidery machine daily to maintain its outstanding working environment.
The operating environment of the computerized quilting embroidery machine includes two aspects: physical environment and electrical environment. The former refers to ambient temperature, humidity, smoke pollution, vibration, and impact; the latter refers to static electricity, power line noise, and radio frequency interference. If the environmental factors are ignored, it may lead to abnormal system operation.
1. Ambient temperature and humidity of the computerized quilting embroidery machine: The computer does not require high temperature and humidity. As long as the user feels comfortable, the computer can adapt to it.
If the temperature is too low, some parts may not work normally, this is not a computer failure; if the temperature is too high, the computer will have difficulty in dissipating heat, and the components will malfunction due to overheating;
The relative temperature varies with different geographic locations. Too dry air may cause static electricity to accumulate, damage integrated circuits, and be harmful to people and machines. Too much humid air will cause the chips inside the computer to cause oxidation and corrosion, resulting in poor contactors or short circuits.
2. Ventilation: The computer has certain requirements for ventilation. The place where the computer is placed is best for excellent ventilation and smooth heat dissipation.
3. Dust-proof: The environment of the machine room is the main factor to ensure the normal operation of the machine, and certain dust-proof equipment, such as dust collection equipment, slippers, and cover hoods, must be provided.
Equipment such as keyboards and floppy drives require a clean environment with little dust. After the keyboard is tried out, it can be covered with a plastic cover. The floppy drive can be cleaned regularly with a cleaning disk, or you can open the floppy drive to clean it directly (the effect is better), but do not damage the head. There is dust on the monitor, which can be removed with a soft cloth. Remember not to use a damp cloth to remove dust when working on the computer. In addition, you can also open the case shell and use a brush and vacuum cleaner to remove the internal dust. When the computer is not in operation, cover the host and the display with a hood cloth. (Note: Open the case must have a computer system engineer or a person who can operate and use)
4. Power line noise and radio frequency interference: When other heavy loads are connected to the power grid, such as electric shocks, it will cause fluctuations or spikes in the power supply voltage-surge voltage. Excessive spike voltages will damage the computer. Note that there should be no heavy load in the power grid connected to the computer, and the computer host must be well grounded. (If the voltage is unstable, the user needs to purchase a 3KV stabilized power supply by himself): RF interference sometimes even electromagnetic waves emitted by mobile phones will disturb the system or cause the system to deadlock. Changing the computer placement direction may cause the problem to be solved. The best method must be to use outstanding shield grounding.
5. Do not switch the computer quilting embroidery machine frequently: the current generated at the moment of switching is much larger than that during stable operation. Frequent switching will cause parts of the machine to heat up too fast or the system overload, thus reducing the life span. If the machine needs to be left for a long time, in order to reduce the work Consumption and maintenance of the screen, should reduce the display contrast and brightness.
8 31, 2020
9 24, 2020