computerQuilting embroidery machinePrinciple of operation
1. There are many functions of computerized quilting embroidery machine, so if you want to buy a good quilting embroidery machine, it mainly depends on the motor, timing belt, and the materials used in the key parts of the machine. If you use plastic or nylon parts for the synchronous wheel and synchronous belt, you have to pay attention to it. It will not take long. It also depends on the material specifications of each part. If the square tube is less than 8*8, the stability of the machine must be considered.
1. Thinness adjustment function: to adjust different thicknesses, and adjust the depth of quilting according to relevant instructions.
2. Pattern storage function: The computerized quilting embroidery machine's disk can store patterns for a long time, and users can choose to increase patterns according to their needs. Its operation is simple, convenient and convenient.
3. Set the function of the line step: strong reliability, uniform line step, and the trick is not easy to deform. Rotary shuttle function: It can effectively avoid thread breakage.
4. Disconnection detection function: When disconnection, the system automatically parks. Land use rate: The computer quilting embroidery machine occupies a small area, but the quilting standard is large.
5. Information flash function: you can see the flash of spindle speed, parking elements, output statistics, remaining memory, etc. on the flasher.
6. Safety equipment: abnormal phenomena such as computers, motors, and machines will automatically shut down, and the screen will show fault content.
7. Reinforcement seam function: After turning on the reinforcement quilting function, the quilting machine actively quilts back and forth stitches at specific points.
8. Power-off recall function: When the power is cut off or cut off during the operation, or when the quilting embroidery machine (needle or thread) has a problem and needs to be stopped, the computerized quilting embroidery machine can actively and quickly move along the pattern. Fast forward or rewind the distance. And when the demand continues to be quilted. It can actively or manually return to the quilting point when the machine is stopped to continue quilting.
9. Picture function: The picture is expanded or reduced by 50%-200% horizontally and vertically unilaterally, and the unit is actively repaired at 1%. When the operation is in progress, the missing line is caused by a broken line or no bottom line. The specified needle can be selected actively or manually to come back along the stitch direction for mending.
3. Movement situation Computerized quilting machine and quilting machine have the same principle, and both use XY-Z movement system. The XY axis controls the movement of the machine head; the Z axis controls the quilting of the machine head. (1) Z-axis movement-the machine head and base are controlled by a stepping motor to operate synchronously (2) X-axis movement-the left and right movement of the quilting machine head; (3) Y-axis movement-quilting The nose of the machine moves back and forth.
4. Defect summary (1) The computer quilting machine is difficult to repair; (2) The operation also requires a certain computer foundation; (3) The price is higher than that of the general quilting machine.
5. Classification introduction Single needle computerized quilting embroidery machine is a kind of computerized quilting embroidery machine. It only needs one head, so it is called single needle computerized quilting embroidery machine. It is widely used, and can be widely used for quilting of various quilts, sleeping bags, bedspreads, and window cloths. Its strengths are: good machine stability, low price, standard flower shape adjustment, simple operation, good quilting thickness, uniform stitch size, silent machine, etc. 6 The mechanism of action takes bedding as an example. Bedding is generally composed of two parts: tire material and surface textile. The tire material is divided into floss and loose fiber. The core structure and shape of the loose-fiber-like quilt are not fixed, easy to move and shrink, and the thickness is uneven. In order to make the outer fabric of the quilt and the inner core tightly fixed and make the thickness of the quilt uniform, the outer fabric and the inner core are stitched side by side in a straight line or in a decorative pattern (including stitching), which increases the aesthetics and The practical process is called quilting.